Let’s face it – Many of us don’t have the time to go to a regular gym. That, however, is never a good excuse to skip exercising. Setting up your home gym doesn’t have to be about expensive equipment. While a treadmill or a cycling machine could be good investments, you can always choose to start small. Online sites like Framing & Foundation have all that you need to get started, and in the content below, we bring a list that may come in handy!
- Dumbbells can be used for a number of exercise and are ideal for anyone who is just starting with body building. Make sure that you go for dumbbells that are comfortable to use, instead of the cheap ones filled with sand. As for the sizes, go for pairs of 2kg, 3kg, and 5kg, and as you get better at lifting, you can buy more.
- If you wish to take your workouts to the next level, you definitely need to get kettlebells. Kettlebells can be used for weight squats and certain exercises, so go for sizes starting with 4-5 kg. Make sure that the handles are comfortable and offer adequate grip on the weight.
- Resistance bands. No matter whether you are into yoga or resistance training, you must consider getting resistance bands. You will find varied strengths in these bands, and these don’t have to cost a fortune either. Check online to find the exercises you can do with these bands.
- Skipping rope. If you don’t have a treadmill or other popular workout machines for cardio, a skipping rope is your best friend. Jumping rope is great for warm-ups, and the only thing that you have to consider is durability.
- Exercise or medicine balls. These balls can be used for varied kinds of core exercises and are inexpensive. For the home gym, these are just ideal for regular use, and you can select a size that works for your needs. Just don’t compromise on the brand you select.
- Weight plates. For those who are into heavy lifting, they must consider weight plates. Weight plates and a bar is all you need to change your lifting routine, and websites like Framing and Foundation have really good options at great prices.
- A music system. You need good music to keep yourself motivated, and for that, you need to get at least a set of basic speakers. Go for music systems that are not extremely high on budget but can cover the entire room.
- Yoga mats. You need to have exercise and yoga mats for your home gym. Beyond yoga, these mats are extremely useful for a bunch of other exercises, including for getting extra support for pushups and crunches.
Now that you have a list, check online now and find the best sites for these home gym accessories. Go for the best that your budget can buy, but these products will last for years to come, if you don’t compromise on the quality.
Experience the ultimate in fitness equipment with Lifetime Treadmills. Achieve your health goals and enjoy the durability and performance of our top-of-the-line treadmills.